Our goal every day is simple: to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of our community of 40,000 people. That can be easier said than done, but we don’t shy away from high expectations! We meet this goal by listening to and engaging with our community partners and staying open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, inclusive team.
Are you a good fit?
Most importantly, we are looking for good communicators. We seek collaborative workers who like to meet new people, dive right in, and never stop learning. We want people who will contribute their ideas to improve the service we give the community. Creativity is always welcome. We recognize that creativity isn’t just about artistic skill: it also shows up in problem-solving, communication, and diverse points of view. Employees who are successful here are flexible and open to change.
Benefits of Working Here
The Library employs both full and part-time employees. All employees have the opportunity to be part of work environment that:
- Recognizes the value of every employee’s position
- Appreciates friendly, supportive colleagues
- Values work-life balance
- Provides professional development opportunities
Full-time employees are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, Flex spending
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Days and Holidays
- 457 Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay, Vision Plan, 457 Plan, and Employee Assistance Plan
- Regular schedule
- Opportunities for extra hours