Everything you love, on the go:
Our new app for mobile devices makes it simple to keep track of the materials you have checked out and find new titles to read, watch, or listen to. Whether you're commuting, at the grocery store, working out or relaxing at home, your mobile device will keep you connected to the Library like never before.
- Search the full library catalog and place items on hold
- Check out eMedia to read, watch, or listen on the go
- Manage your account and any accounts linked to yours
- Pay your fines
- See when the Library is open
- Get in touch with us on social media
How to get the app
This free app is available for Apple and Android devices.
Alternatively, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the app store on your device.
Step 2: Search for “swan libraries”.
Step 3: Download the app onto your device.
Step 4: Open the app. Select Carol Stream Public Library. Enter your library card number and PIN.
Remember: If you simply close the app instead of signing out, the app will remember your log in information next time.
Questions? If you get stuck, give us a call at (630) 653-0755 or visit the Library.