If you are a resident of Carol Stream, and you want to open a new account or need a replacement card, you must bring in a current government-issued photo identification and a document that verifies residency.
Forms of identification include current:
- Driver's License
- State ID
- Student ID
- Military ID
Residency verification documents must be issued within the current year and have applicant’s name on one of the following:
- Driver’s License with Carol Stream address
- Current rent receipt or property tax bill
- Vehicle registration
- Current (30 days) imprinted statement or bill such as credit card, bank statement, utility bill, pay stub.
Your Carol Stream Library account will be registered at the following libraries:
- Bensenville Community Public Library
- Kaneville Public Library
- Messenger Public Library (North Aurora)
- Oak Brook Public Library
- Sugar Grove Public Library
- Town and Country Public Library
- Wood Dale Public Library
Resident accounts are automatically renewed after a period of three (3) years or until a minor’s 18th birthday.