Teen Volunteer Club
Meets one Thursday a month, 4:00-5:00 p.m.
We need your input, opinions, advice and help! Teen Volunteer Club is an opportunity for you to help shape library services while having fun and serving your community. Five reasons to join:
- Invite your friends to join and/or meet some new teens with similar interests
- Earn volunteer hours for organizations like National Honor Society
- Help us plan, design and build displays throughout the Library
- Tell us all about your great program ideas and assist us in hosting these programs
- Let us know about any must-have books, movies or games we might have missed in our collection
Fill out our online application for consideration and we'll be in touch.
Young Researchers Project
More information coming soon!