Teen Advisory Board
Meets one Thursday a month, 4:15-5:15 p.m.
We need your input, opinions, advice and help! The Teen Advisory Board is an opporunty for you to help shape library services while having fun and serving your community. Five reasons to join TAB:
- Invite your friends to join and/or meet some new teens with similar interests
- Earn volunteer hours for ogranizations like National Honor Society
- Help us plan, design and build displays throughout the Library
- Tell us all about your great program ideas and assist us in hosting these programs
- Let us know about any must-have books, movies or games we might have missed in our collection
There are two ways to submit an application:
1. Download, print and bring this application to the Adult Services desk for approval.
2. Fill out our online application, and we'll be in touch.
Check back in May 2017 to find out how you can help make Summer Reading great! Until then, consider joining the year-round Teen Advisory Board.