More Books, More Movies, More Everything!
As of May 1, 2018, we have changed the service provider that manages our online catalog and cardholder accounts. Our new service provider allows us to provide some improved services:
- You’re able to easily use your CSPL card at 97 libraries instead of 16.
- The collection available to you has grown by 12 times, from 750,000 items to over 9 million.
- Our borrowing rules are easier to remember.
- Our stronger buying power and shared resources means cost savings.
- You can get email notifications in Polish or Spanish.
- You can borrow items in 226 languages.
- Videos and video games can be kept one week.
- Everything else can be kept three weeks.
- Materials will renew up to two times, unless someone else had placed a hold on the item. We will still have auto-renewals.
Account Notification Changes:
- If you have an email address on file with us, you will receive account notifications there. Please be sure to whitelist our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have an email address on file with us but would like to receive email notifications, call us at 630-653-0755 or drop by in person.
- If you wish to receive text message notifications, visit My Account and select text messaging.
- If you wish to receive phone call or print notifications, please contact us directly.
- Email is the only way to receive all account notifications in one place.
- If you are on a mobile device and wish to view a list of what materials you currently have checked out, renew materials, view a list of holds, or view a list of overdue items, we recommend that you download our app. You can also access all these features by visiting cslibrary.org and clicking on My Account.
Questions? We’re here to help! Call 630-653-0755.