- Group study rooms are available by reservation only. Reservations can be made at the Technology Center service desk.
- Patrons must have and present a valid CSPL library card.
- Patrons must be at least 12 years of age.
- Rooms are reserved in 1 hour time increments, up to 3 hours/day. If there are no other reservations for a room, time may be extended an additional hour (up to 3 hours).
- Advanced reservations may be made 48 hours ahead of time. Advance reservations can only be made for 1 hour. If there are no other reservations for a room, time may be extended an additional hour (up to 3 hours).
- Maximum number of people in each room cannot exceed the capacity as determined by the library. Group Study Room A has a maximum capacity of 6 people. Group Study Rooms B and C have a maximum capacity of 3 people.
- Study rooms may not be used to conduct business transactions.
- All rules and regulations as outlined in the Standards of Public Behavior Policy of the Carol Stream Public Library apply in the study rooms.
- Library staff reserves the right to deny study room use to any individual or group violating the posted rules for use and/or any Carol Stream Public Library policies.